I < 3 Mint

This is a lot of mint, and there is much more where that came from... there are already two jars of mint syrup in the fridge leftover from mint juleps... and now there are two large bunches hanging in the basement to become tea... what you see here is probably less than one tenth of the patch and it grows like a weed. There must be some recipes out there that require exorbitant amounts of mint...
I can put mint in rice or couscous... season some lamb.... make some tabbouleh or tzatziki sauce... bottle up some mint jelly... bake cookies... churn out ice cream... but I am leaning toward a Middle Eastern theme, maybe some Fattoush salad, Couscous and Lamb Kabobs... this is an opportunity for me to practice making a multi-course dinner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Week 18: Mire poix and Winter squash