New Restaurant Trend



This past week was Restaurant Week in Baltimore, so my roommate and I made reservations for dinner Friday and Today at an Italian restaurant and a steak house. At the steak house, we both got the prime rib dinner with salads, sides and dessert for a great price, but found ourselves with more food than we knew what to do with. 
Well, I think this steak house had the right idea. When they came back with my leftovers all packaged up they also attached a card with this website that had recipes using leftover steak. I think this would be a great trend for restaurants to start!

Less overeating and less waste? That's what I'm talking about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Comparing Apples to Apples: A Fall Series