Classes started yesterday and already I am regressing to a meat and cheese diet! What happened? How did I suddenly forget the wonderfulness of salads and the simplicity of stir-fry? Why does heating a sandwich in the George Foreman make me feel like a chef? Some how I decided our group dinner this week is going to be pizza...PIZZA! And I am so stuck on it too! I am craving it!


There has to be a way to make this college pizza easy and healthy! Maybe use tomatoes instead of sauce?Throw on some mozzarella, sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms, black olives...it can't be too bad, right? Well, it seems like I have been suckered in to the easy, uncreative approach of going to the product website and finding recipes, but I appreciate the fact that the nutrition info is listed, so I am going to have to look through...

The Margherita Pizza looks so gourmet...I even have every ingredient except the all-important basil. They use the pizza dough to make calzones, and they tell you how to make stuffed crust! OOOOoooo...and flatbread! I will have to make my decision and post pictures at the end of this week! I am so glad I decided to be lazy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Week 18: Mire poix and Winter squash