Scrumptious Spaghetti, Melt-in-your-Mouth Meatballs

I made these unique meatballs along with some classic lemon bars for an early dinner with my roommate's friend. She is a journalism major and wanted to interview me about this blog and my cooking. I'm not sure how I look on camera, but maybe I will post the 90 second segment she ends up producing. The meatballs got a lot of complements and required little preparation. (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aida-mollenkamp/cinnamon-garlic-meatballs-with-tomato-sauce-and-feta-recipe/index.html)
I was glad that dinner was so low-effort after squeezing 8 lemons and baking up the crust for the lemon bars. Once I sprinkle powdered sugar on top, I will post pictures.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Week 18: Mire poix and Winter squash