New kitchen, Old recipe

I just moved to Baltimore so naturally I had to break in my new kitchen with a little baking! A friend from University of Maryland gave me this recipe for Chocolate Muffins and they always turn out moist and delicious. Plus, they are full of vitamin A and fiber. I wonder what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow?

Ingredients
Duncan Hines Devil's food cake mix
15 oz can of pureed pumpkin
1/3 cup water
Dark chocolate chips (optional)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine pumpkin, cake mix, chocolate chips (optional) and water. Grease 2 muffin tins and fill them half-way up with batter. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.

Allergens: Wheat, gluten, soy, milk

Comments

  1. Yeah chocolate muffins...I miss the fringe benefits of living together, like baked goods...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Week 18: Mire poix and Winter squash