I finally got over my fear of cooking meat yesterday! I absolutely cannot resist sausage biscuits and I was craving them, so I faced my fear and cooked some up. It helped that the package had instructions on the back :) Although it said to cook on medium-low heat for 11 minutes, and I had to cook it for like 15 minutes at medium. Maybe that was just my salmonella/e. coli paranoia. I only had time to bake those Pillsbury flaky layers biscuits, and they weren't as amazingly flaky and delicious as I remember. In the end, health guilt got to me and I made a salad on the side, but I'm not sure salad goes with sausage biscuits...

I keep thinking I need to find recipes online or in a book, but some of the tastiest things are simple and can be made with what is already in my kitchen.

Mexican Pizza Bagel

Lender's Bagel
Prego Meat Sauce
Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
Crushed Red Peppers
Basil

Set the oven to 375 degrees, and watch for the cheese to melt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

Week 18: Mire poix and Winter squash