Looking at food network recipes, it seems like they all require like 15 or 20 ingredients. Not very student friendly. But here are some recipes I did find:

- Honey Mustard and Red Onion Barbecued Chicken
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Sweet Potato Risotto
- 3-Cheese Pasta Bake

I'm making blueberry muffins too! Yes, they are the just add water kind, but I just got really excited to make something so I could practice my food photography. I can be like the cereal photographers that use condensed milk instead of regular milk and go through boxes of cereal to find the perfect O's. My Food Science teacher last semester taught me that.

<== Does this look like real milk to you?

Wow I have already written 3 posts! But this is so exciting! It makes me really want to learn how to cook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Week 18: Mire poix and Winter squash