I was starving when I came home from class, so I decided to make some angel hair real quick. I had some grape tomatoes that looked really juicy and fresh, so I cut them in half and seasoned them with pepper, basil and garlic powder. I also sauteed yellow peppers with the tomatoes. For sauce, I used some basil pesto sauce, but it wasn't fresh and it didn't really help or hurt the taste. My favorite part was definitely the grape tomatoes. The olive oil and seasonings only made them more delicious than they already were.

For tomorrow, I am definitely going to plan ahead for dinner. Leaving the planning to the last minute made for an unexciting meal. On the other hand, it's healthy, so I can't complain. Now I need to go make up for it with something sweet...I was thinking of making muffins for breakfast...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe Re-do: Morning Glory Muffins

The Tortilla Pizza Face-Off Part I

Week 18: Mire poix and Winter squash